In order to improve the company's emergency response ability to fire accidents, enhance the fire safety awareness of the whole staff, eliminate potential fire safety hazards, ensure personal and property safety, stabilize logistics, work and life order, and help employees master fire knowledge and self-rescue skills, on the morning of April 27, the Ministry of Production and the Minister of Administration and Personnel jointly organized. The fire drill was conducted.
First, the activities are well prepared and orderly:
1. The drill site is in good order, and the knowledge of fire control theory is well-known. The theoretical basis is relatively solid.
2. The warning signal sounds, and most of the employees have a good sense of escape, reminding each other at the work site, turning off the power supply, and evacuating along the safe passage.
3. At each evacuation point, the team leader calmly commands, checks the personnel and evacuates skillfully.
4. During evacuation, there was no blockage or congestion in fire safety passage.
5. Correct use of emergency measures to prevent toxic smoke from entering the respiratory tract and correct use of fire extinguishers.
6. Praise the outstanding fire fighting team members in fire drills: Chen Long, Ma Chunying, Zhang Jianmei, Qian Zhenyi and Wang Lihong.
Through the personal participation of employees, the fire drill has a deep practical experience in the skills of emergency evacuation, correct escape and correct use of fire extinguishing equipment. Everyone thinks this exercise is necessary. It will promote our fire fighting work and accumulate some experience. At the same time, we hope that the relevant departments will regularly carry out fire drills and form a system to expand the coverage of fire knowledge and ensure the safety of life and property of companies and employees.