Ah February….the month of love! So far my month has been crazy busy between work and my personal life so I am looking forward to things hopefully slowing down a bit in the next few weeks.
Listed below are the things that I have been loving lately. I hope you love them too 🙂
- Homeland-Season 1. I have had the season DVDs in my car for approximately a year and half (sorry Nate & Andrea). Jeff and I always talked about watching them but we kept finding ourselves sucked into another HBO or Netflix show. After we finished Westworld (which is also a recommendation) we found ourselves struggling to find another show to binge and remembered the Homeland DVDs!!! Homeland is a little bit old (2011) but it’s awesome. The show follows a CIA agent (Claire Danes) who is secretly investigating a war hero/possibly turned terrorist. At the end of each episode it has me saying
2. How Taylor Swift Played The Victim For A Decade And Made Her Entire Career — this article. It is literally everything I have been saying FOR YEARS. Listen Swifties, don’t even start with me- I don’t want to hear. I’m right. Bye
3. Sticky Sesame Vegan Cauliflower Wings– This recipe. I made these last weekend when some friends came over and you guys….I had to fight the urge to carry the bowl into my room and lock the door. It’s on the menu again tonight and I cannot wait! Even non vegan friends will love these!
4. Lavender Multi-Surface Cleaner– This product. I realize how boring and adult I sound ranting and raving about a cleaning product but seriously I am obsessed with this. It actually makes me happy to clean my kitchen (almost).
5. Finally, these words of inspiration. Simple yet powerful.
I hope you have a great weekend! What have you been loving lately? Drop me a note in the comments!